Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blogging outside the box...

I find it hard to believe two months have passed since I last checked in.  Time is an amazing thing, it can't be controlled no matter the advances in technology or science, it just keeps going at it's steady pace forward. 

To those of you who have asked me to start blogging again, I appreciate your wanting to hear more from me and I believe I will take you up on the requests, thank you. 

When I think of blogs, I think of food blogs, garden blogs, vacation blogs and decorating blogs.  This blog won't fall under any of those categories, well maybe from time to time I'll share a recipe or a home project but for the most part it will be a nondescript, run-of-the-mill blog so to speak. 

Stay tuned.....


 



No comments:

Post a Comment